The SEEDS Center's Business University (BU) is a place for business owners to stay informed, learn new skills or sharpen old skills. Chamber members, SEEDS Center clients, and the South Georgia business community can use BU to accelerate business growth.
The 2015 Business University seminars address multiple topics related to the small business world such as:
- May 19: Mobile Marketing with Terry Rountree of T & T Ed. Enterprises, LLC
- June 10: Seeing Your Business Through Your Customer's Eyes with Denise Pope of Crestcom International
- June 24: Making Internships Work for Your Business with Crystal Goode of VSU's Office of Career Opportunities
- July 14: From Conception to Birth: Writing, Publishing & Selling Your Book with Caterina Orr of Get It "Write" Consulting, LLC
- July 23: Marijuana and the Drug Free Workplace with Chuck Wade, Executive Director of the Council on Alcohol and Drugs.
- August 11: Igniting Millennial Engagement: Supervising Similarities, Differences and Realities with Bob Ganzak of Dale Carnegie
- August 26: Government Contracting with Bridgett Bennett of the Albany Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
- September 15: Email Marketing Strategies that WORK! with Howard Clint of Ghost Partner (Constant Contact "Authorized Local Expert")
- September 29: Digital Marketing 101 with with James Crowe and Alex Angiotti of ABC27/WTXL